PERSLAB is located at the 1st floor of Building C of the Engineering Faculty.
The equipment of the lab includes:
- Data collection equipment such as analog photogrammetric metric cameras, semi-metric cameras, high-resolution digital cameras and video-cameras
- 4 Laser scanners (long-, short-, and medium-range)
- A mobile mapping system (unique in Greece)
- 3 UAVs
- 7 Remote Sensing and GIS workstations
- 2 Digital photogrammetric stations
- 2 Systems of Digital Photogrammetry
- A number of high-end computer and archiving servers as well as peripherals (scanners, printers, etc)
- A wi-fi system from internal use.
- A wide suite of specialized software for processing of data: Photogrammetry, Digital Image Processing, Remote Sensing, Urban planning, GIS, Multimedia, etc.